Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then ebusinessarticle.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Globalzone
Position Name :- Social Media – South Delhi
Company Location :- Vasant Kunj, Delhi, Delhi
Job Category : General jobs
Full Job Description :-
From 2 to 7 year(s) of experience
₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Delhi / NCR ( Vasant Kunj)
Plan, create and post engaging content on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Create a social media editorial calendar aimed at delivering content aligned with promoting products and services of our clients.
– Manage the social media profiles
– Track social media metrics and help create reports.
– Stay up-to-date on the writing schedule
– Assist with paid advertising campaigns by writing ad copy.
– Collaborate with the team to produce and edit blog posts and social media content to be written and shared on social media as well as other platforms.
– Experience writing engaging short-form content for social media and longer-form content such as articles and marketing copy.
– A fundamental understanding of social media metrics and how to use data to make informed decisions.
– Poster making.
Role:Social Media Marketing
Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Google AnalyticsfacebookGoogle AdWordsSocial Media OptimizationmarketingpromotionstwittercampaignsSMOGoogle Webmaster ToolsSearch Engine MarketingSEOsocial mediaproduct promotion
THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
client of the global zone hr services
Contact Company:THE GLOBAL ZONE HR SERVICES
Reference Id:social media
Disclaimer : ebusinessarticle.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.