Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then ebusinessarticle.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- NTT Ltd
Position Name :- Senior Financial Accounting Manager
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category : General jobs
Full Job Description :-
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Financial Manager performs the full financial function for one or more Dimension Data Business Units ensuring that all financial processes, systems and policies are adhered to.
Working at NTT
1. Assist with the co-ordination and management of the accounting function.
2. Assist with the analysis and preparation of several financial reports and ensure the distribution and presentation of this information at the relevant forums.
3. Implement and manage compliance with financial controls.
4. Prepare and submit the annual budget and manage expenditure against the budget and ensure that provisions are made for accruals to ensure adequate cover.
5. Oversee reconciliations, payments, purchase orders and ensure the gross profit percentage is maximised.
6. Manage the accounts billing function to ensure billing targets are met.
7. Manage maintenance contracts ensuring the correct revenue and cost deferrals and contract renewals are processed on the anniversary date.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Disclaimer : ebusinessarticle.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.