Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then ebusinessarticle.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- HyreFox Consultants
Position Name :- Content Writer Full-Time
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category : General jobs
Full Job Description :-
1. Writing onsite content – catalog/collection, product descriptions, video descriptions, banner and display ads, etc.
2. Writing offsite content as per the requirement – this involves researching trending topics related to jewelry and writing articles and blogs that help drive traffic to the site
3. Creating highly engaging content for social media, email marketing, blog, and other content marketing initiatives
4. Proofreading content is written by other team members or vendors
5. Staying in sync with the latest buzz on social media platforms – looking at what our competitor’s blogs and social media accounts are focusing on and plan out our own.
1. Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with the internet and search engines
2. Must have an eye for good design and a love for writing. You need to be an excellent communicator
3. Must be digitally savvy and with knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
4. Should have a proactive attitude and be able to juggle multiple assignments
5. Extremely creative and an out of the box thinker
6. Exceptional communication and organizational skills
7. Highly organized with strong attention to detail
8. Can work on strict deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical/Creative Writing, or a related field.
Keywords: Content Writer
Employement Type: PERMANENT
3.0 yrs – 5.0 yrs
INR 3.00 lacs – 4.20 lacs
Disclaimer : ebusinessarticle.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.