Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then ebusinessarticle.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- HyreFox Consultants
Position Name :- HR and Admin Manager Full-Time
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category : General jobs
Full Job Description :-
Job Responsibilities:Develop and implement an overall HR strategy to support the delivery of our business strategy, aimed at driving a high-performing, highly engaged culture, and long-range growth plan that optimizes employee experience and retention for the Team membersCollaborate across the Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition teams to build and execute timely, effective, and scalable people programs and processes to support the business.As a People Operations Manager, you will manage a team of HR, Admin, and IT specialists also be an owner for the below processes
1. Manage Employee Data and Compliance
2. Draft and maintain HR Policies and Procedures
3. Payroll and Performance Management
4. On-boarding and Off-boarding
5. Employee Engagement
6. Well-being and High-Performance Coaching
7. Diversity and InclusionAdmin and IT
1. Workspace Management (Regional offices)
2. Events, Travel, and merchandise
3. Managing IT teamFacilitate and conduct meetings with stakeholders to capture and define opportunities; leverage these insights & map candidate and employee journeys that are also aligned to business strategy, people priorities, and user data that will have a significant impact on the overall Fynd employee experienceEducate, communicate, and coach stakeholders, responsible for employee processes, to develop new capabilities in the building world-class employee experience
Smart candidate with 4- 6 years of HR work experience in fast-paced, high rate-of-change environments.
Mumbai based candidates only
Outstanding communication skills, data skills, a growth mindset, and attention to detail are key attributes in this role.
2 years of Team handling experience
Need to have a keen sense of empathy and to drive excellent Employee Experience
Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills
Resilient, self-aware professional with exposure to diverse experiences and a deep appreciation for varied perspectives
Strong decision-making skills and ownership of the processes
2 – 3 years of hands-on experience with SAP
Employement Type: PERMANENT
HR and Admin Manager
4.0 yrs – 8.0 yrs
INR 15.00 lacs – 20.00 lacs
Disclaimer : ebusinessarticle.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.