Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then ebusinessarticle.com is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- ADCI – Tamil Nadu
Position Name :- Quality Assurance Engineer, Kindle Royalties and Accounting Team
Company Location :- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Category : General jobs
Full Job Description :-
4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing
Experience in automation testing
BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
5+ years of software testing experience
Background in automation using Java, C++ or similar languages is a plus.
Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
Kindle has changed the way books are published, sold, and read across the globe. Independent authors are now able to publish and sell direct to readers through Kindle and print-on-demand offerings, enabling them to reach audiences never before available. Kindle readers are able to download any book in any language in sixty seconds. Come be a part of changing the way the world reads.
Our Quality Assurance Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. They are not pure black box testers; they are grey box testers able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Perl/Java scripts and/or user-level automated tools. We are looking for a talented, detail, oriented Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about quality and enthusiastic about new cutting edge technology.
Our Quality Assurance Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. They also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
Key job responsibilities
Your job responsibilities include but not limited to
1. Understanding the business of royalties and accounting in Kindle and develop test plans, test strategy, and test cases.
2. You are responsible for end-to-end product testing from working with PM/TPM to gather requirements, to working with development to thoroughly test, and gather post launch metrics for quality improvement.
3. You are responsible for identifying automation opportunities and work with SDET to build the right test framework
4. You are responsible for coordinating manual testing, perform non-functional testing, and execute/lead critical parts of testing.
5. You will work across other organizations who have similar testing needs. You shall use their tools/methods for our projects and share our best practices to other orgs for implementing.
6. You help to drive pre-mortem and post-mortem of projects, identify areas of improvement, and feedback to the team for implementing.
7. You will have an opportunity to work and understand the latest AWS tech and how we build services to solve business problems. You will not be a mere black box tester but rather look into various services that interfaces with each other to perform thorough testing (grey box).
A day in the life
As QAE you will understand the new business models/products in the royalty costing and accounting space to build test strategy, influence development of services with guardrails, and test plans. You work with both business leaders, our development team, and peer development teams to test the features. You identify opportunities for automation, plan, and implement it.
About the team
The Kindle Royalty and Accounting Engineering team is responsible for providing accurate and timely royalty calculations and accounting entries for all Kindle and print-on-demand book sales. Publishers and authors of all shapes and sizes rely on Amazon to correctly account for all book sales so that they are paid correctly. Timely and accurate payment and reporting improves publisher trust resulting in enhancement of selection for the customers.
Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesize the results
Experience working and coordinating with distributed worldwide teams preferred
Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Disclaimer : ebusinessarticle.com is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.